Lesson 5 – Rewards of Obedience
- John 14:15 – If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- John 14:21 – Once we know God’s commandments and keep them, we are showing our love for Jesus. If we love Jesus by keeping His commandments (which is the only way to show our love to Him), then shall God the Father and the Son love us and will show him self to us. How will Jesus show Himself to us?
- John 14:23 – The Father/Son will come unto us and abide with us. In other words, they will come and dwell with us.
- Exodus 20:2-17 – What are God’s commandments? Who wrote these commandments?
- Exodus 31:18 – The commandments of God are sometimes referred to as the “mosaic laws” as if Moses wrote them. However, the Bible says that the commandments were written with the finger of God.